Ratings & Reviews by Avvo
Ask Attorney Gerald W. Chatham Sr.
Here are a few tips to break the ice once you have chosen your
- How many years have you been in practice?
- How many
similair cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle
cases out of court?
- What is your fees and the estimated cost of my specific case?
- Does attorney Gerald W. Chatham Sr. offer any Pro bono services?
- What are my next steps to proceed?
Gerald W. Chatham Sr. : Lawbamba Quick Information
- Free or Complimentary consultation for 2-3 hours
- Lawyer Fees between the range of $190-$490 per hour
- Probono services may be available for special cases to clients
- Attorney Peer reviews may also be available
When is Attorney Gerald W. Chatham Sr. relationship established ?
Attorney Gerald W. Chatham Sr. and your relationship is established when Gerald W. Chatham Sr. provides legal consultation, advice or help to you. There is no need for any retainer or monetary payment required to establish the relationship
When can Attorney Gerald W. Chatham Sr. - your privilege be waived ?
Attorney Gerald W. Chatham Sr. and your privilege can be waived by an unintentional, careless or inadvertent disclosure.This is not like your constitutional rights which can be only knowingly or intentionally waived. The presence of a third party however, will most likely prevent the creation of the attorney-client privilege