Ratings & Reviews by Avvo
Ask Attorney G. Bryan Ulmer, III
Here are a few tips to break the ice once you have chosen your
- How many years have you been in practice?
- How many
similair cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle
cases out of court?
- What is your fees and the estimated cost of my specific case?
- Does attorney G. Bryan Ulmer, III offer any Pro bono services?
- What are my next steps to proceed?
G. Bryan Ulmer, III : Lawbamba Quick Information
- Free or Complimentary consultation for 2-3 hours
- Lawyer Fees between the range of $190-$490 per hour
- Probono services may be available for special cases to clients
- Attorney Peer reviews may also be available
When is Attorney G. Bryan Ulmer, III relationship established ?
Attorney G. Bryan Ulmer, III and your relationship is established when G. Bryan Ulmer, III provides legal consultation, advice or help to you. There is no need for any retainer or monetary payment required to establish the relationship
When can Attorney G. Bryan Ulmer, III - your privilege be waived ?
Attorney G. Bryan Ulmer, III and your privilege can be waived by an unintentional, careless or inadvertent disclosure.This is not like your constitutional rights which can be only knowingly or intentionally waived. The presence of a third party however, will most likely prevent the creation of the attorney-client privilege